Same-Day UK/British Passport Renewal service
We can assist with fast UK passport renewal, i.e when you have already had a passport before. If this is your first UK passport you have to apply in person. We are a private company acting as an agency between the public and official Passport Service.
Please note we are not part of the government, you can visit their official site here.
We offer practical help and assistance when you need a new passport very quickly. The main advantage of using our service if when you cannot get an appointment soon enough at your local passport office, especially during the busy holiday times. We can arrange submission on the NEXT WORKING DAY to the Passport Office in London, with authorisation from you as per the government requirements. For a higher fee we can submit on the same day if we receive your documents before 12pm and they are in order, please see below.
We can also help when for some reason you are unable to apply yourself direct to the government. For example, if you are living/working abroad (you can courier documents to our London office) and we can submit them promptly for same-day service, this includes if your passport has run out of pages. Or you don't have time to travel to a Passport Office yourself we can apply on your behalf (you don't have to come to London). Plus we check the documents, help complete the form and advise on requirements.
We can arrange submission on the NEXT WORKING DAY to the Passport Office in London, with authorisation from you as per the government requirements. This includes if your passport was lots/stolen or expires (or expired) earlier than you thought and you need to travel soon. For a higher fee we can submit on the same day if we receive your documents before 12pm and they are in order.
Same-Day Premium service (from the day of submission).
Fast-Track 1 week service (from the day of submission).
Official fees of Passport Office (we pass them on to the government):
To renew an adult 10-year 32-page passport costs:
•£103 for the one-week Fast Track Service
•£128 for the same-day Premium service
To renew a passport and apply for a ‘Jumbo’ (48-page) passport costs:
•£111 for the one-week Fast Track Service
• £137 for the same-day Premium service
Multi Travel Visas fees, which are for our services and are in addition to the above official fees, payable if you choose to apply through us:
£152 per application (incl VAT) in London passport office. Appoinments are on the next working day. Or £202 per application for submission (appointment) on the same day if we receive your documents before 12 noon and they are in order.
3) Return postage Special Delivery, if needed £10 or pre-paid envelope.
Please make a payment for the whole amount by cash or cheque to Multi Travel Visas Ltd. We also accept bank transfers and card payments on this website, card payments attract 5% processing charge.
1) Application form available from post-offices (hard copy), completed and signed. If you are coming to our office we can provide a form here.
2) Current or last passport
3) Authorisation letter for us to represent you (we can provide).
4) 2 passport-size photos, professionally printed (they would know requirements).
Please make sure: you are NOT wearing glasses, photos are taken against a plain cream or plain light grey background (NOT white background) and you cannot smile. Home-made photos are not accepted.
5) To have a 2nd valid passport(valid at the same time as your 1st passport, ie to have 2 valid passports) - letter from your company saying you need to travel frequently on work/business to at least 8 countries. Your company needs to list the countries your passport needs ideally to show travel stamps.
6) If your previous passport was lost or stolen; or damaged beyond normal wear and tear; or if you look very different from the photograph in your most recent passport – please contact us. We can renew it only using 1 week Fast-Track service (1 week from appointment date which is on next working day). There is no same-day service in this option. Your application form and photo would need a countersignature.
7) Please bring or post documents to our office:
Multi Travel Visas, 4 Royal Mint Court, London, EC3N 4HJ.
Nearest tube station is Tower Hill; DLR station Tower Gateway.
Opening hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 6pm, no appointment required.
8) Contact us: email firstname.lastname@example.org , we reply on the same day. Phone 0871 472 1468 or 07795471483 or text. Calls to 0871 number cost £0.10 per minute from standard landlines. Emails are free.