Tower 42, 25 Old Broad Street
London EC2N 1HN
MONDAY - FRIDAY - 9am to 6pm
Portugal Schengen Visa
Tourism / Business / Family Member EEA/EU
Appointments unavailable at the moment.
Processing time: 5-7 working days for most nationals.
Biometrics (fingerprints) are required every time.
Multi Travel Visas is a specialist travel visa company with 15 years of experience in working with Embassies and visa centres. It is a sister company of 1st 4Immigration, an acclaimed UK immigration law firm that was featured in BBC documentary. We have worked with Spanish Consulate since 2007 before the submission process was outsourced to various visa centres. We have a wealth of knowledge and will guide you with meticulous attention to details.
The Portuguese consulate usually take 5-7 working days to issue a visa, some nationalities can take longer up to 15 working days.
Please check your jurisdiction before applying, we can assist you if you live in one of the below counties:
Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Bristol, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, City of London, Cornwall, Devon, Dorset East, Suffolk, East Sussex, Essex, Gloucestershire, Greater London, Hampshire, Hertfordshire, Huntingdon and Peterborough, Huntingdonshire, Isles of Bermudas, Isles of Canal (Jersey e Guernsey), Isle of Ely, Isle of Scilly, Isle of Wight, Kent, Middlesex, Norfolk, Oxfordshire, Soke of Peterborough, Somerset, Suffolk, Surrey, Sussex, West Suffolk, West Sussex, Wiltshire
What clients love about us!
1. Appointments within 2-3 working days.
2. Tailored list of documents for your situation - make use of our 10 years of experience!
3. We guide you on the minefield of Schengen visas: who is fast, who issues multiple entry visas
4. We prepare the form, check documents and guide your throughout the whole process
5. Open 8.00 - 17.00 Monday to Friday: come to our office in the City, phone, text or email
6. We reply emails on same day!
''Excellent service offered by them, and they have the earliest appointment time compare to other agencies..''
— Kean Zhou