French Schengen Visa
Tourism / Business / Family Member EEA/EU
We offer an industry-leading service for French Schengen visas, we have access to Premium appointments that are not available to the public so that your travel is not disrupted.
Multi Travel Visas is a specialist travel visa company, we have been accredited by the French Consulate since 2010 (number A2011/107) until visa submission process had been transferred to TLS Contact. We are now one of just a handful of “accredited agencies” in the whole of the UK and use a separate system for sooner appointments. Our company has a wealth of experience and our dedicated consultants will guide you with meticulous attention to detail.
French visas are back!
Sooner appointments than in the public system through an accredited agency!
If you choose to apply for a visa through us you would not need to book an appointment. As an accredited agency we can usually provide a slot in the next few days, though it may take longer during the busy travel periods.
From the date of appointment French visa takes approximately 1 week to process for most nationals: S. African, Indian, Chinese, Russian, Thai, Filipino, Turkish etc.
But it takes 17 calendar days for the following nationals: Afghanistan, Algeria, Bangladesh, Cameroon, Central Africa, Chad, Congo, DR Congo, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Palestine, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Vietnam, Yemen and Zimbabwe.
We can apply for residents anywhere in England, Wales, Scotland, N. Ireland and Isle of Man, as long as you have a UK resident-type visa, such as work visa, Spouse visa, Tier 4 student visa (but not a visitor visa).
Please note we are not French Consulate and are not affiliated with any government. We are an 'accredited agency', a private company, and we can submit applications on your behalf via the official visa centre. If we handle your application, we will charge you an additional fee for guiding you throughout the process.
Please note we are not French Consulate and are not affiliated with any government. We are an 'accredited agency', a private company, and we can submit applications on your behalf via the official visa centre. If we handle your application, we will charge you an additional fee in return for providing advice on the requirements, taking responsibility for ensuring that your documentation is appropriate and lodging application on your behalf.
What clients love about us!
1. Sooner appointments than in public system
2. Tailored list of documents for your situation - make use of our 10 years of experience!
3. Biometrics (fingerprints) are not required if your latest Schengen visa was issued post March 2016, we will simply apply on your behalf using our Premium appointments
4. If you have to do biometrics, we will submit your documents in the morning and you quickly submit biometrics in the afternoon. No waiting, no queuing!
5. We prepare the form, check documents and guide you throughout the whole process
6. Open 9.00 - 18.00 Monday to Friday: come to our office in the City, phone, text or email
7. Collect your passport
8. We reply to emails on the same day!
LIST OF DOCUMENTS FOR DIFFERENT TYPES OF APPLIATIONS
Is SAM free to use?
Will other users be able to see my lyrics, chord progressions, and melodies?
No. When you make a request to SAM, a custom page will be created for that request. That request and page will be removed in 1 hour.
How long does it take to run?
How many requests can I make?
What software can I use to view the XML and MID files?
Does SAM violate any copyright laws?
No. Although SAM was trained with hit songs, using copyrighted material for “transformative uses” falls in the Fair Use doctrines under US copyright law. In addition, SAM uses a plagiarism checker to ensure that none of the generated music plagiarises from the hit songs. Our plagiarism checker makes SAM one of the most ethical AI music tools ever developed.
FEES currency rate applied as on 19 May 2021.
- All fees due to the French Consulate and TLS are calculated in Euros.
- The French Consulate and TLS Fee may change as a result of currency fluctuation between GBP and Euro.
- The total visa fee is only calculated in GBP and is collectable in GBP.
- Multi Travel Visas will always adjust fees to meet these changes. However, the Total Fee Payable will always be as advertised above.
''Excellent service offered by them, and they have the earliest appointment time compare to other agencies..''
— Kean Zhou